At Ecolo-Tech, Inc. we care about putting the right dust collector in your facility, perfectly pairing it with the application you need it for. Some industrial processes don’t generate the fine particulate that requires a cartridge collector. In these cases, Ecolo-Tech, Inc. recommends using a baghouse or media collector. Other dust collector suppliers may steer customers to expensive options, but owner Roy Costello is happy to guide customers towards a more economical option when a more intricate system is not needed.
Baghouse and media dust collectors are commonly used for sandblasting, woodworking, cement, grain, mining, chemical and food processing applications.
These fabric-style media dust collectors are extremely versatile. Media collectors can be used for both wet and dry applications. Ecolo-Tech, Inc. recommends these collectors for grinding applications because the collection system can handle both the coolant and metal dust released into the air during the grinding process. The media can be used for wet or dry applications, depending on the type of application.
Ecolo-Tech, Inc. has bag/media collectors ranging in size from 800 to 50,000 CFM though larger ones can be specifically designed.
We offer bag/media collectors from Imperial Systems and other companies.
Imperial Systems, Inc.’s BRF (reverse-air baghouse) offers a superior cleaning system, robust 7 and 10-gauge construction, precise welds, reliable performance, tool-free access and longer filter life. This system features:
- 8-year warranty on cleaning mechanism
- Explosion proof electric motors in clean air plenum
- Sprinkler system in clean air plenum
- Hopper access door
- Top access, tool-free bag and cage removal
- 60-degree hopper
- NFPA approved explosion venting
- Factory assembled ladders and platforms
- Large access platform
- Standard design for 25-inch negative pressure
- Compressed air is not required
- Accommodates higher dust loads
- Direct drive cleaning system
- Minimum wear parts
- Continuous single drive shaft